2019.07.27 (Sat) 1:30-5:20 pm (GMT+8)
401, Hall 1, Taipei Nangang Exhibition Hall (No.1, Jingmao 2nd Road, Nangang District, Taipei)
Near by MRT Nangang Exhibition Center Station, Exit2
- The forum belongs to 2019 BIO ASIA-Taiwan Training Workshop Series. Here for more information.
Advanced Pancreatic cancer (PC) is well-known for high mortality and low survival rate. Among existing treatments and regimens, FOLFIRINOX is one of the primary and dominant regimens for clinical use. This forum invites physicians to share valuable experience in FOLFIRINOX application.
Suitable for attendees include attending physicians, residents, clinically relevant professionals and researchers.
Medical education credits reserved.
- Taiwan Oncology Society: 10 credits
- Taiwan Clinical Oncology Society: 2 credits
- Taiwan Surgical Association: 10 credits
- The Digestive Endoscopy Society of Taiwan: Type B, 1 credit
- The Gastroenterological Society of Taiwan: Type B, 2 credits
- Taiwan Surgical Society of Gastroenterology: Type B, 3 credits
- Taiwan Association for Endoscopic Surgery: 10 credits
- Taiwan Society of Ultrasound in Medicine: 5 credits
- Taiwan Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology: 2 credits
- Registration deadline: 07/24/2019.
- The success of registration shall and only be confirmed by email within 3 working days after registration.
- Due to quota limitation, the organizer may close the online registration at any time and retain final right of registration qualification.
- The organizer reserves the right for agenda and speaker modification due to any reasons of force majeure.
- Contact: 02-2760-3688 #2854 Ms. Yu-Sion Siao