Dr. Yita Lee, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Michael Smith Laboratories & Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, University of British Columbia
- M.Eng. Department of Chemical Engineering, McGill University
Dr. Yita Lee has become the Deputy Chairman of SynCoreBio Co., Ltd. in 2014. Dr Lee is with Sinphar Group as the Chief Scientific Officer and as the President of CanCap Pharmaceutical Ltd., Canada, in charge of the plant manufacturing of pharmaceutical and nutraceutical soft-gelatin products. He also serves as the Board member in Taiwan Bio Industry Organization since 2008 and the director of Mont Jade Science and Technology Association, Canada, since 2006.
Muh-Hwan Su, Ph.D
- Ph.D. Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Utah, U.S.A
- M.S. Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, The Ohio State University, U.S.A
- B.S. Pharmacy, National Defense Medical Center
Dr. Su has been the General Manager of SynCore Biotechnology Co., Ltd. since June 3rd, 2013. Prior to that, he had worked as the CSO and COO in Sinphar Group since 2001. Before joining the Sinphar Group, Dr. Su had been an Associate Professor in the school of Pharmacy, National Defense Medical Center. Dr. Su has expertized experience in the R&D of pharmaceutical dosage forms especially transdermal delivery system of new drugs, as well as evaluation, strategic innovation, planning and partnership. Dr. Su has successfully led the team to achieve phase I, II, and phase III projects of investigational new drug (IND) approved by US FDA, TFDA, CFDA and Belgium authority.
Charn-Jung Chang, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Graduate of Life Science,National Defense Medical Center
- M.S. School of Pharmacy,National Defense Medical Center
- B.S. School of Pharmacy,National Defense Medical Center
Prior to Dr.Chang’s joining SynCoreBio Co., Ltd., he served as Director of Pharmaceutical Management Div., National Defense Medical Bureau, the Assistant Professor of School of Pharmacy, National Defense Medical Center positions, Director of Dept. of Pharmacy Practice, Tri-Service General Hospital, NDMC. Dr.Chang’s comprehensive experience with ophthalmology, clinical pharmacy & therapeutics, pharmacokinetics & bio-pharmaceutics, cell biology(stem cell) and administrative management was accumulated through previous working years.
Director of Cancer Drugs
- Master of Management, University of South Australia, Australia
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy, Taipei Medical University
Prior to joining SynCoreBio Co., Ltd., Mr. Wang had worked in Sinphar Pharmaceuticals for over 10 years, held positions in the director of academic and assistant general manager of chairman’s office. Currently, he is in charge of the cancer drugs project, including SB01, SB02 and SB05.
Director of International Clinical Trial of EndoTAG
Fern Lim, MBA
- MBA, University of Dubuque, USA
- Head, Site Management & Monitoring. Aztrazeneca, Taiwan
- Associate Director Clinical Research. Quesr Pharma Serciv
- Senior Reginal Manager. ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services Inc.
- Senior Manager, In-house Monitoring, Asia Pacific. Parexel International
- Head, Medical Affairs & Clinical Operation. Sanofi Aventis Taiwan Co., Ltd
Ms. Lin is currently the director of International Clinical Trial of EndoTAG, the team is right now developing and conducting SB05 clinical trials in the U.S., South Korea, Israel, Hungary, France, and Russia.